Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Earthquake, Tsnuami and Japan

My heart has gone out to the people of Japan. It's been tough to see the widespread devastation and destruction. And most recently the radiation threat. I heard a news commentator say that the USA has certainly been very fortunate not to have this happen here. I heard another say we have been blessed. When I think about the word "blessed" I can't help but think about God's favor.  Let's face it, we live in a fallen world that is slowly and methodically heading for it's collision date with God. Yes, we are blessed that we have avoided what has happened in Japan. I hope and pray that if that kind of calamity ever comes to this shore, that we will have the faith and trust in God to see us through. Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment